- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This document was created with a template provided by SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com).
And edited by Kaptan Kaplan LTD. (www.kaptankaplan.com).
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visit and use of the site, including the reference source, duration of visit, page views and navigation routes;
- Information such as your e-mail address that you provide to register on our site;
- For exaple, the information you provide when creating a profile on our site, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment status;
- Information such as the name and e-mail address you provide when subscribing to our e-mails and/or newsletters;
- Information you enter while using the serbices on our site;
- Information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
- Information about your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, anything you purcashe on our site, a service you use or a transfer you make;
- Information you submit to our site to share on the internet using our site, including your username, profile picture and the content of your post;
- Any communication content you send via our site or e-mail, including communication contents and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you submit another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent that the information will be shared and processed in accordance with this principle.
D. Use of your personal information
Personal information that you sent to us through our site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing our site and business;
- To personalize our site for you;
- To enable you to use the services on our site;
- To send your products purchased from our site;
- Providing services purchased from our site;
- To send you notices, invoincesi and payment reminders, and to receive payments from you;
- To communicate with you in commercial non-marketing;
- Send you e-mail notifications that you specifially request;
- Sending you our e-mail newsletter if you have requested (If you do not want the newsletter, you can let us know at any time.);
- To send you marketing content that we think will be of use to you by our business or carefully selected third-party businesses, by mail, e-mail or similar technologies, if you specifically agree (If you dont want marketing content, you can notify us at any time.);
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties cannot identify any user using this information.);
- The resolve complaints and requests made by or about you regarding our site;
- Keeping our site safe and preventing fraud;
- To verify that our website is used in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions (including tracking messages sent via private messaging service on our site) and
- For other reasons.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it or use it under the licence you have provided to us.
Your privacy settings can limit the publication of your information on our site and can be changed through the privacy controls on the site.
We will not pass on your personal information to any third party or direct marketing departments of other third parties, unless you have given your express permission.
E. Sharing personal information
We may transmit your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agencies, suppliers or subcontractors for as long as the purposes specified in this policy require.
We may transmit your personal information to all members of our group of companies for as long as the purposes specified in this policy require. (our affiliates means our parent holding company and its affiliates)
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Where legally required;
- Regarding ongoing or possible legal processes;
- To protect, exercise and defend our own legal rights (including communicating information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction;
- To buyers (or potential buyers) of all businesses and assets that we sell (or intend to sell);
- If we have reasonable opinions that the court or authorized persons and institutions will decide for the disclosure of personal information to a person we believe can apply to the court for the disclosure of personal information.
Exept as provided in this policy, we do not share your personal information with third parties.
F. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be transferred between, stored and processed in countries where we operate for the purposes specified in this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The information you share on our website or send to be shared can be accessed from all over the world on our website. We cannot prevent this information from being misused by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information specified in section F.
G. Storage of personal information
- Section G sets out data retention principles and procedures designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- The personal information we precess cannot be stored longer than required by the stated purpose or purposes.
- Not with standing the other provisions in section G, we store documents containing personal data (including electronic documents):
- where legally required;
- in cases where we think the documents are related to ongoing or possible legal processes and,
- to protect exercise and defend our own legal rights (including communicating information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, abuse or alternation of your personal data.
- We store all your personal information on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All financial transfers made through our site are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is not sexure due to the nature of the internet and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- It is your responsibility to keep the password you use to access our site confidential, we do not ask you to provide your password (except when you log in to our site).
We may change this policy from time to time to post the new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand possible changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via e-mail or the private messaging system on our site.
J. Your Rights
You can requrest that we provide you with information we hold about you; To provide this information, the following is required:
- For this purpose, we usally accept a notarized copy of your passport and an invoince showing your current address.
We can store the information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you expressly agree in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we give you the option of not using your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our site contains links and details to third party sites. We do not have any control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties and cannot be held responsible for them.
L. Updating information
Please let us know when personal information about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names and usage purposes of the cookies we use on our website are as follows:
- When the user visits the website; Providing the use of shopping cart on the website, improving the usability of the website, analyzing the use of the website, preventing fraud and increasing the security of the website, customizing the website for each user, displaying advertisaments for specific users interests.
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on ”Tools”, ”Options”, ”Privacy” and selecting ”Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, then unchecking the ”Accept cookies from sites” checkbox.
- After accesing the ”Customization and control” menu in chrome (version29), you can block all cookies bt clicking on ”Settings”, ”Show advanced settings” and ” Content settings” and selecting ”Prevent sites from setting data” under the ”Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will restrict the availability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features on our site.
- You can delete cookies stored on your computer. For example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you need to manually delete the cookie files. (you can find instructions on this site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete all cookies by clicking ”Tools”, ”Options” and ”Privacy”, then selecting ”Use custom settings for history”, clicking ”Show cookies” and then clicking ”Delete all cookies”.
- In Chrome (version 29), after accessing the ”Customization and control” menu, click on ”Settings”, ”Show advanced settings” and ”Clear browsing data”, select ”Delete cookies and other site plug-in data” You can delete all cookies by clicking.
- Deleting cookies will restrict the availability of many websites.